Happy Birthday Krissy!

|
Today, someone is a year older. Kristine Emmanoelle Kandu. Gosh, Krissy, You're 20 years OLD.

Well, since her birthday fall on the mostly hated day of the week: Monday, we didn't have much of celebration. My class schedule is pack on Mondays. And you know all about the Monday Blues, right? We all hate Monday.

Oh, right, Krissy's birthday. I actually didn't plan to plan anything. I wanted to take her out for movie or BK or something. But, it's Monday. And Effni's car is in the workshop. Who's car could I borrow, if not his? Oh, I don't bring my car to campus. It's still technically under Mom's name. I don't want to be responsible if anything happens to it.

I was online, and *ting* Meena online. I suddenly remembered about MMJ Cupcakes. Their post-SPM not-so-mini business. I was curious about it anyway, so I messaged Meena to make an order.It's sort of a surprise for Krissy. She has no idea about it. Felicea, Yan and Ari waited in my room, while I bring Krissy up. I just told her I'm done using her stuff, she can have it back now. So, she followed me to my room. I think she sort of knew I planned something, but didn't know what exactly. I don't think I sounded convincing enough, plus, usually when I'm done using her stuff, I'd bring the stuff to her, not ask her to get it herself.

Anyway, as soon as Krissy walked in, Fel, Ari & Yan yelled "Surprise!". Oh, did I mention where they placed the cupcakes? In the middle of the room. And they were hiding behind the door. Haha, it's a dorm room. What do you expect?

So, we sang "Happy Birthday". Okay, they sang. Krissy pretended to blow on the cupcakes with candle icing on it. Well, it look likes candles, is it supposed to be candles, Meena? Yes, major miscalculation there. I forgot about candles. Well, its not exactly a birthday cake anyway, guess it will do, right Krissy?

Each of us fed Krissy a cupcake in turn. In my turn, I asked Yan to count to three when she takes our picture. And as soon as she said "three", I smashed the cupcake into her face. Oh, Ari helped as well.
Sorry we smashed your cupcakes MMJ, but it was delicious! Haha, icing everywhere. Even in her hair. I would have done much more if Krissy hasn't been nothing but angel to me.

Oh Gosh, I really have to post up the pictures of her with the cupcakes on her face. Yan, I need the pictures!

Krissy, Happy 20th Birthday! May all your wishes come true, and have an amazing year! Oh, may you be able to stop your addiction toward BK's Royal Chicken with Cheese and Muslim guys. Opps? Well, you know its true. You'll be married and converting in Muslim in 10 years.

Thanks for being so nice and helpful to me. Especially at times when I didn't even ask for it.

For more info about MMJ Cupcakes, please click here.

1 comments:

K. Emmanoelle said...

haha happy birthday to meeeeeeeeee!!!!
lapar owh now (while posting this comment) i want to eat those cupcakes lgiiii

Post a Comment