Updates

|
Gosh, the last time I updated my blog was during Earth Hour, which was on 28th March. Today is April 13.

Well, during my absence from the bloggers' world, a lot had happened. I've been home alone since April Fool day. My parents are away for a vacation in Europe with my aunt and uncle. Well, not technically home alone. First of all, I wasn't home most of the time, I was at campus, studying my ass off for the tests. (okay, that's not even remotely true, i rarely study that hard or even close to it) Second, when I am home, I'm not alone.

So, I'll tell you briefly what happened through the weeks. I was banned from Mr Saiful's MAT 112 class for a week. Why? I was sending an sms to my dad in class. Oh well, not like I'm going to cry for being allowed not to come to a math class. Ha-ha.

Oh, movies. I've watched "The Confession of A Shopaholic". I've read the every book of Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series. The first edition. Before they changed the book titles. The movie was hillarious. It's a combination of the first two books of the series, The Confession of a Shopaholic and Shopaholic Takes Manhattan (or now known as Shopaholic Goes Abroad, or something like that). Obviously, they use the main plot, but with different detailings. You know, the problem with reading the book before they made it into the silver screen is, you compare the two version too much. Or at least I do. I need to either read less books, or compare less, or lower my expectations. Gosh, I can't decide which.

I've watched "Fast & Furious 4", twice! Once with Krissy, another time with Yaya. The first time, with Krissy, there were a major distraction from the row behind us. Additional unneccessary sound effects and commentaries. For every stunt of the movie. Starting from when Letty jump from the car to the oil tank (yes, even that!) to the end where Brian and the others want to break out Dom from the prison bus. How annoying. But, me and Krissy didn't say a word about it. We were trying to focus on the movie and enjoy it. Want to know what's worst of all? After the movie end, they were complaining about something. Krissy and I didn't really bother with what they were saying, because, well, they've been talking loudly through the movie. When they were leaving, we've noticed that the 4 spinsters were actually complaining about us. Well, Krissy actually. We've realised it too little too late, or we'd fight back. They were complaining about Krissy sms-ing during the movie. They used pretty harsh words too. Gosh, they should have looked in the mirror. Wait, that won't be enough. They should get someone to tape everything they do, and watch the tape. Ladies, THAT's the reason why you're old and single. You're the one distracting people from enjoying the movie, a little light from the handphone doesn't do as much damage as your unpleasant voices commentating the movies every bloody second in a very deep Sabahan slang. Have you ever heard off volume control? Too bad Krissy and I were pretty good at ignoring assholes like them, they don't have a chance against the two of us. Krissy, next time, be more alert.

The second time I watched the movie, it was great. Somehow, every audience was absolutely pleasant. There's hardly any extra commentaries from the audience. Everyone seems to gasped, laughed, screamed, or any other expression at the same time. How great was that? If I wasn't so tired from marching under the sun and in the rain earlier that day, I would have truly enjoyed it. The movie was awesome. Total must see, and cash-worthy.

Speaking off marching under the sun and in the rain, we had HBU tests. Extra-Curricular activity. Where we march, march, march and writing test on march, march, and common knowledge. It took all day. From 9am to 6pm. 1 hour writing test. 2 hour lunch break. And the rest? March. March. March. March. March. And we marched again. My whole body ached. Wait, aches, because it still does. It was hot and sunny in the morning when we marched, and it was raining in the evening, when we marched. Gosh, why, oh why, do we need to learn how to march? What use of it, in the real world? Even if Malaysia in a war, we can't do much by marching, can we? Imagine us marching to the enemy's camp. If they want to force us to learn, at least teach us something that we can actually use. Bloody waste of time and energy.

Oh gosh, I don't remember what else had happened. I don't have my planner with me now. Guess this will do. Anyway, I'm totally anxious to see Intan tomorrow! She's coming to visit me here! Okay, maybe not just me. Her BFF too, Sylvia, its her birthday. Now that I noticed, maybe its not me at all. Darn! Reality sucks! Oh well, at least I get to see her. It has been ages. The last time I saw her was, erm.. Okay, maybe I overreacted a bit. The last time I saw her was last week. But, it was just for half an hour, when she got a flight to KK. (she's a stewardess, if you didn't know) The last time I spent a day with her (now that's more like it) was when I was in KL for Viv's reception. Which was in January. See, that's a long time!

Okay, I better get going. I need to study for my coming exams. Wish me luck! (in trying to study)

0 comments:

Post a Comment