Tumblr

|
The darn jetlag kept me awake all night.

To pass the time, I turn to the art of stalking my friends' blogs and social networks updates. Just to catch up on what I've been missing the past two weeks. (It's not cheap to contact them all the way from the other side of the globe, you know!)

I notice a few things, which most of them I will confront and ask my friends in private. Another is, some bloggers are switching from Blogspot to Tumblr.

Why is that? Am I missing out of something? Is Tumblr better than Blogspot, like Facebook better than Friendster?

Don't worry, Blogspot. I won't succumb to peer pressure.

However, if Tumblr is evidently better than Blogspot, like Facebook to Friendster, we may have to part ways.

2 comments:

anis amira said...

yeah, im guilty of changing my blog from blogspot to tumblr. idk, but tumblr for me is sleeker (does that make sense?) and pictures load faster.

Q said...

true.

i checked it out first hand.

feeling kinda guilty. haha.

Post a Comment