2nd Week of March

|
Wow, time does fly. It's seems like yesterday I was queuing the long line in campus to register myself for the new semester. And today, its already week 10 of the semester. 4 more weeks before the final! I can't wait!

Ha-ha. My friends couldn't understand why I'm excited over the final exams. Well, don't you get it? When we're done with the final, its the semester break! 3 whole months of nothing. Well, hopefully its not really nothing. I can already imagine the bore if there's nothing to do. I hope I won't be in Kota Kinabalu during the holidays.

Well, before the holidays come, I have to struggle first. Of course, nothing comes free in this world. For instance, this week. Luckily it was public holiday yesterday. A holy day for all the Muslims of the world - Maulidur Rasul. I hate Mondays, and the holiday was a blessing. However, I had to attend the Sabah Women Entrepreneurs and Professional Association (SWEPA) Luncheon Talk yesterday because Mom was giving a talk. And as usual, I 'm her PA. The talk was about women, of course, in conjuction with the International Women's Day.

Anyway, I was up all night doing my political journal assignment which is due today. Finally, I've finished them. For the last few days, I've been trying to do it, but my mind seems to be away and refuse to cooperate with me. And I think I have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), because I'm too easily distracted, even when I'm alone and no one is buzzing me. I spent hours locked up in the office, with only the laptop on, no music whatsoever, no one nudging to chat with me, and yet I only came up with a sentence. The title of the journal.

Hmm. I wonder if doodling was a symptom. Darn, I hope not. I love doodling.

Oh, I'm supposed to be participating in a public speaking today. Involuntarilary. My lecturer put my name in it. And I'm so not prepared at all. Well, I was up all weekend trying to do my assignments. I haven't even decided on a topic. Oh gosh, maybe I'll talk about "Women", because Sunday was International Women's Day. I probably can use Mom's talk. Yeah, how about that? I have it easy! Mom has already done the work. I still have the slide in my laptop. I can just use her ideas. Woo-hoo. Now, I only have to work on how not to choke on stage.

Why does the public speaking has to be this week? And why did my lecturer waited until the last minute to tell me about it? Its like I have nothing to worry about this week. I have two test this week - CSC 134 & MAT 112. Both are my dreaded subjects. CSC 134 test will be held on Wednesday night, while MAT 112 on Thursday night. Yes, at night, because they couldn't use their lecture times. And you know what's bad, I haven't even study a thing!

Now I wish I do have ADHD as an excuse.

Oh, on top of that, I have Diploma in Public Administration's Part 6-Part 1 Discussion to deal with. Now, what excuse should I use to escape from it? Hmm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment