A Day With Mum

|
It's Sunday. Of course, I spent it with Mum. My Sunday is Mum's day. The reason I'm still stuck in Kota Kinabalu; so that I can accompany her. So, at least I have to spare a day for her. It's not like I have any other choice.

My mum is in property development. She rarely miss any exhibition or seminar relating to it. There's IPEX, which I think stands for Internation Property Exhibition, in Sabah Trade Centre. It's boring, of course. But I'm used to it. Thanks to Mum. As usual, we took every brochure from every booth. Mum's research data of the competitors. I think it's bloody pointless anyway. Because Mum probably going to refer them for one month only, then she'll put them in the corner of her office, and let them collect dust.Well, there's one interesting thing there. The Edible Architecture Contest. It actually exist in Sabah, let alone Malaysia. I thought I'll only be able to see them online through the monitor of my laptop. Or when I visit a western country. Let me show you some of the pictures of the creation by Malaysian students. Can you believe the first prize is RM 1500.00!? Wow! And some of these "buildings" are actually pretty impressive, and similar to the real ones. And 100% edible. Well, I'm not sure about the edible part. But they're 100% made of food products.
Spagetti Eiffel Tower

We're not sure what this Eiffel Tower made of. Crackers?

Crackers, Jelly, Carrots, Dough, Candy & others Taj Mahal.

Licorice, Candies, Crackers, Jellies Beijing Bird Nest.

Cracker London Bridge. Look pretty rundown to me. Remind me of the song, "London Bridge is Falling Down".

Crackers & Grain Pyramid.


These are only some of them. You don't expect me to take pictures of all of them using my camera phone. Did you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment