Eclectic BFF in 1 Borneo

|
It's been a while since I last got together with my best friends, Feera & Soneea. So, today, we finally able to meet up with each other. The only one missing in the equation is Eja, of course. She's still in her campus in UNITEN, Selangor. She was so devastated when we sent her our pictures we took together today.

We have been out all day. I went to pick Feera up from her place in Petagas, before meeting up with Soneea in Star City around 1 in the afternoon. Gosh, I didn't even realize that I missed them so much. The Bollywood-drama-magnet Soneea Ezza. The punk-rock commitment-phobe Nurafeera.
Since there's nothing interesting in Star City, we can't think of any place else worth for our time wasting activities in Kota Kinabalu, apart from 1 Borneo. Well, we'd go elsewhere if the other choices have less illegal immigrants messing around. I have nothing against Pilaks. But if only they are able to behave themselves, I don't mind at all being around them. You know what's worst? I can't even differentiate Pilaks youngsters with Sabahan youngsters. Not just that they dress like those Pilaks, they even behave the same ways. Gosh, choose a better role models please!
Anyway, we had lunch in the food court, because we can't make up our mind where we want to eat. Then we went into almost every shop in the mall and have our own fun. Mostly, I tried to push Feera into more girly attire. We were literally ignoring all the people around us, and just do (and say) everything that crosses our minds. Three crazy girls on the loose.

I forgot to mention the events that were held in 1 Borneo today. There's an audition for "Pilih Kasih" reality show and "Bang! Bang! Boom!". "Pilih Kasih" is a Rosyam Nor's audition for wannabe actors and actresses. While "Bang! Bang! Boom!" is a Malaysian version of UK's "Just For Gags!", it's a prank show or something like that.

Soon, our legs gone weary of walking around the mall, twice! So, we decided to find a spot where we can hang out. Our version of "hang out" includes: beverages and great view. As girls, the view we all loves are, of course, the endangered species in Sabah. If you're thinking Orangutan or Bayau, I just want to say, Animals in a shopping mall? Seriously? If you're unaware, hot guys are listed as endangered species in Sabah. Or at least in our list. Ha-ha. We hung out at Dome. Not at its lot near FCUK. But in the North Atrium near the main entrance of the building. Where we can have a great view of the "Pilih Kasih" audition.

There was no hot guys (as expected, its near extinction), but it was hilarious. Bunch of inexperiences thick accent Sabahan trying their lucks. Thou, you have to give them credits for their guts. I won't have the nerve to do it. People are watching from every floor! And laughing at every go. I know, I'm one of them. Gosh, I thought there will only be youngsters trying their lucks, but there's adults too. Adults as in beliau-beliau, in the age range of 35 years and above.

Oh, Sabah may be running out of good-looking males. But the other parts of the world don't. While we were sitting down at Dome's, enjoying the show, a macho looking guy with Peninsular Malaysia's slang, who has been standing behind Feera to check out what's the commotion about, asked us what's going on. Yes, I have an awesome B.Y. Radar, I noticed him from the corner of my eyes. Of course, we answered him and and small chats a little before he joined the rest of his family. And obviously, us girls talked about him soon after he left. We thought we'd seen the last of him, but we were wrong. Around half an hour later, (yes, we sat there for nearly an hour) he's back, and he wasn't alone. He was with another drool-worthy guy, whom I assume is his brother. Gosh, I wished I made an effort to dress up a little. As usual, Soneea and I joked which will get which. Feera don't get to choose, because she's always in a relationship.

After a while, well, an hour to be exact, the show gone a bit gloomy. The hot guys already left. So, we left too. When we walked around, again, we realized, we should have invited those guys. Showing them around town, as excuse. Ha-ha. They may not be Sabahan, but they are the only hot guys we've seen the whole day. Imagine that. And we were in 1 Borneo. Pathetic. It's sad to be girls in this part of the world. And what's more pathetic is, we walked around the mall once more, in hope of running into the macho siblings. It's all in vain, I guess they went back to their hotel. And we're not that desperate nor pathetic enough to look for them there. Ha-ha.

So, knowing that we won't be able to decide where to go if we left the building, we decided to watch a movie. Whatever movie showing next at the moment. "Bohsia: Jangan Pilih Jalan Hitam". For a Malaysian movie, it's a great one. You must go and see it. I certainly hope the female casts' parents or family members won't go and see this movie. They acted their part really well. And there are some scene that they should not see it. I would write my own review further more on this movie if it wasn't 1 o'clock in the morning.

After the movie, I sent them both home, before I pick my parents up at the airport. I love being home alone. Wonder when my parents going to be away again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment