Guitar Heroes

|
Not in the mood to write.

Woke up when the Sun is above my parent's roof, literally.

Mum suddenly felt like taking my niece, Cerys, out for a bite to eat. So, I sent a message to Vivienty, asking her who to ask permission from. Found out she's still in town!

Went to Pizza Hut in City Mall. Did a little shopping too.
Stop by at Aunt Mia's place. Cerys & Ezzri got along and played together. Kids. They can play together without speaking in the same language. If they can watch and understand "Pingu", they definitely can understand all other languages. The only adult I know who can understand "Pingu" is Intan.

FYI: Cerys can't speak Malay. Well, maybe only a few words.
Dropped Mum off at home before heading to Viv's place.

Followed Viv to send Mel to his music lessons before heading to Yoyo Cafe.

Rocked Guitar Heroes at Feizal's place. It's my first time. I definitely rocked!

0 comments:

Post a Comment